- The student will be entering 8th or 9th grade in the 2019-2020 academic year.
- The student has a “B” or better average in science and a demonstrated enthusiasm for topics within the scientific field.
- The student or his/her parent has filled out an application form by the Sept 7 deadline, although early applications will be given priority if space is limited.
Expectations for Successful Completion of ADMIRES:
- Students must commit to attending all program meetings; planned absences should be checked with the program coordinator in advance. Unplanned absences due to illness or other unforseen circumstances should be communicated with the program coordinator at your earliest convenience.
- Students are expected to complete occasional homework assignments, and will be expected to work on their research projects at home and to maintain regular communications with their faculty/postdoctoral mentor.
- Students must present a final research project during Research Presentation Day.
We look forward to having you join this exciting program!